Having release its merit admission list (check here), the authorities of the Yaba College of Technology have publish the procedure for payment of acceptance fee and registration for newly admitted students 2014/2015 as enumerated below;
STEP 1: Payment of Acceptance fee and Screening
1.Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
2.Click on “Acceptance fee”
3.Enter your UTME/Application Number
4.Click on Login
5.Click on “Make payment”
6.Enter your ATM Card details (MasterCard and Visa-Card) and your Secure Code (please obtain your secure code from your Bank)
7.Wait for 24 hours Then re-login to continue
8.Print Payment history
9.Update your Bio-data and Print it.
10.Proceed to Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA 24 of Old Admin Block to locate your Screening Officer.
STEP 2: Registration and Fee Payment
11. Click on “Students Portal”
12. Enter your UTME Number as Username and your Surname as password
13. Click on “Print Admission Letter”
14. Click on “Print Payment Advice”
15. Click on “School fees payment”
16. Click on “Make payment”
17. Enter your ATM details [MasterCard and Visa Card] and your secure code (Please Obtain your secure code from your bank)
18. Wait for 24 hours. Then re-login to continue
19. Print “Payment History”
20. Wait for 24 hours, for Bursary approval of payment. Then re-login to continue
21. Print School fees Receipt.
YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU SIGN RELEVANT DOCUMENTS AND SUBMIT TO THE SCHOOL OFFICER.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…