This is to inform all freshmen and returning students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka that the Procedure for Registration for the 2013/2014 Academic Session has been release.
Read details below:
(1) Newly-admitted students should visit University of Nigeria website ( www.unn.edu.ng) for the Fee Payment Structure.
(2) Pay non-refundable Acceptance Fee, Transcript Verification Fee (for Direct Entry students only) and Processing Fee (for those in the Supplementary Admission List who did not apply for Advertised Courses or Staff Request Forms).
(3) Pay Consolidated Service Charges.
(4) Pay online for the Hostel Accommodation, if desired.
(5) Submit three (3) office flat files to the Registrar’s (Admissions) Office Nsukka/Enugu Campus for Clearance each of which should contain the following:
*.Photocopies of credentials required for admission into the admitted course.
*.Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Affidavit of Age Declaration.
*.JAMB Registration Slip and Admissions Slip printed online.
*.UNN Admission Slip printed online.
*.Student’s Profile Update printed online.
*.Local Govt Identification Letter (to be provided on or before matriculation. Foreign students are required to provide photocopy of their International passport data page in lieu of the Local Govt Identification letter.
*.Letter of Attestation by sponsor who should be responsible for the student’s upkeep and fee payments in the university; and
*.Letter of Undertaking by the student (format to be issued to students by the Registrar’s (Admissions) Office, Nsukka/Enugu Campus).
(6) Check online for the assigned Student Registration Number and e-mail address and
(7) Proceed to faculty to meet the Faculty Officer for further information on registration of courses. However, students are also advised to adhere to the provisions of the faculty handbook.
(1) Returning students should visit the University of Nigeria website ( www.unn.edu.ng) for the fee payment structure.
(2) Pay online for Hostel Accommodation, if desired and
(3) Proceed to faculty to meet the Faculty Officer for further information on registration of courses, however, students are also advised to adhere to the provisions of the faculty handbook.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…