The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN hereby invites applications from suitable qualified students who must have made a minimum G.P.A. of 1.00 for 2015/2016 Change of Degree/Department Programme.
1. Application for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the application should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
2. Students who wish to change their degree programme should adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
3. The Admissions Office will confirm the students’ eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule.
4. Movement of Application forms from the Admissions Office to the Faculties and back should be done in batches. Students should not be involved in the movement of the forms.
5. At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
6. For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1.00. Each Department will determine the minimum cut off GPA for accepting students into the Department, through Change of Degree Programme.
7. No other form of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the Application procedure.
a) Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website www.unn.edu.ng or portal unnportal.edu.ng, log in your Registration number to generate and download a unique payment invoice. Take the invoice to any branch of the following Banks on the e-transact:
– UBA Plc
– Zenith Bank Plc
– First Bank of Nigeria Plc
– Access Bank Plc
– Fidelity Bank Plc
b) With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Five thousand naira (N5,000.00) application processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
c) To complete the Change of Degree Form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in your Registration number, the Confirmation number and Invoice number.
Note: Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period or complete their form online will not be processed while any extraneous payment will nullify the application.
Online registration commences on Monday 14th August, 2015 and ends on Friday 30th October, 2015.