UNN 2013/2014 2nd Supplementary Admission List Now On School Portal! (Check Your Admission Status Now)
This is to inform all prospective students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) that the 2nd supplementary admission list of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various first degree programmes of the institution for the 2013/2014 academic session have been upload on the school portal.
It could be recalled that the 2nd supplementary admission list was earlier published on the SUN newspaper of Monday 16th December, 2013 on Page 35 – 39.
Unluckily, many candidates are up to this time, unable to see the admission list in order to determined whether or not they have been admitted.
Liveschoolnews.com.ng gathered that many intending students are totally mystify because they don’t know what exactly to do especially now that Clearance, Payment of School Fees and other Service Charges, Registration and Allocation of Hostel Accommodation for Newly Admitted students are ongoing.
If you found yourself in such precarious situation schoolwatch.com.ng implore you to remain pacify cos we got good news for you!!
The Admission Lists have been uploaded on the school portal and you can now find out if you have been admitted.
CLICK HERE to find out if you have been provisionally admitted into University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN).
On the page that load up, click on “Regular”. Another page will pop up, Enter your JAMB Registration Number twice.
Once that is done, submit to get the information you’ve been waiting for. Even if you have earlier checked your name in the News Paper in the course you shopped for, please check it again on the school portal. You just may be surprised to find out that you’ve been given a course you least expected.This is very important and the earlier you do it and join others in school, the better for you.
If you happen to have been provisionally admitted into UNN, follow these instructions to printing your Admission Slip:
1. Generate and print Payment Invoice for Acceptance Fee
2. Go to any designated bank for UNN fees payment with the Payment Invoice generated and pay your Acceptance Fee. Insist and ensure that your Invoice Number is correctly entered at the bank.
3. Ensure that the invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a Confirmation Slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
4. To fill your Acceptance of Admission Form
– Click on Prospective students link under the SUB-GRADUATE LINK on the portal home page
– Under the Portal Menu options Click on Acceptance on Admission
– Complete your Next of Kin and Sponsor details before submitting the form
5. When you successfully fill your Acceptance of Admission Form, you will be automatically Logged into your student portal with your ENTRY REGISTRATION NUMBER and the PASSWORD you supplied. In your student portal;
– Click on the ACADEMICS on the top part of the page
– Find and click MY ADMISSION SLIP to print your admission slip
6. You will be required to come along with the Admission Slip for CLEARANCE
CLICK HERE to read the Registration Procedures for the 2013/2014 Academic Session.
Felicitation to all successful candidates
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…