Candidates who scored 180 and above in both the 2013 UTME and the 2013 Post-UTME Screening Exercise, but could not gain admission into their first choice programme, of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) are eligible to apply for supplementary admission into other programmes relevant to their UTME subject combination.
Limited vacancies are available in:
1. Faculty of Agriculture:
Agric. Econs & Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Food Science & Technology, Forestry & Wildlife, Home Economics, Soil Science.
2. Faculty of Arts:
Efik/Ibibio, Foreign Language (French), Religious & Cultural Studies, Philosophy.
3. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences: Biochemistry
4. Faculty of Business Administration:
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing
5. Faculty of Education: Accounting Education, Agric. Educ., Biology Education, Computer Science Education, Chemistry Education, Efik-Ibibio Education, Economics Educ., Fine Arts Education, French Education, Health Education, Home Economics Education, History Education, Integrated Science Education, Library Science, Mathematics Education, Music Education, Physical Education, Physics Education, Political Science Education, Pre-Primary & Primary Education, Social Studies Education, Technical Education, Geography Education, Special Education.
6. Faculty of Engineering: Agric. Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engr., Elect./Electronic Engineering, Food Engineering, Mechanical Engr., Petroleum Engineering.
7. Faculty of Environmental Studies Building, Estate Mgt., Geoinformatics & Surveying, Quantity Surveying.
8. Faculty of Science Botany & Ecological Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Zoology.
9. Faculty of Social Sciences Economics, Geography, Political Science & Public Admin., Psychology, Sociology & Anthropology.
a) Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N1,000 (one thousand naira) only and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a PIN code at the following Banks nationwide:
*University of Uyo Microfinance
*Bank Skye Bank Plc United
*Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
*WEMA Bank Plc
b) With the PIN Code, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo, 2013 Supplementary Form online at www.uniuyo.edu.ng. From the Students E-Portals Solutions¡¯ Menu applying the following steps: –
Click on Supplementary admission Portal Link
– Log in with your UTME registration Number and PIN Code
– Fill the Supplementary admission form and upload a recent passport size photograph (scanned) with red background.
– Submit the online supp. admission form and print out.
(1) The same passport used for the online registration will be used during the screening and registration after offer of admission.
(2) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank picture will be entertained after submission.
(3) Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data will be automatically disqualified.
Closing Date: November 20, 2013
Note: Only forms of candidates who comply with the registration procedures outlined will be processed.
Signed: Mrs Edak U. Umondak REGISTRAR Tel: 07017747407 and 08146129875 E-mail: registrar@ uniuyo.edu.ng
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…