This is to inform all candidates who choose the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) as their 1st choice in the the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for a Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
Day 1 (Tuesday, 5th July, 2016)
Faculty: Engineering (1)
Day 2 (Wednesday, 6th July 2016)
Faculty: Engineering (1)
Day 3 (Saturday, 9th July 2016)
Faculties: Law/Agriculture/Engineering (3) Food & Agriculture Engineering
Day 4 (Monday, 11th Jui 2016)
Day 5 (Tuesday, 12th July, 2016)
Faculties: Pharmacy/Education(2) – Social Studies Education
Day 6 (Wednesday, 13th July 2016)
Faculties: Environmental Studies/Basic Medical Science
Day 7 (Thursday 14th July. 2016)
Faculty: Social Sciences
Day 8 (Friday, 15th July, 2016)
Day 9 (Saturday 16th July, 2016)
Faculties: Science/Arts (2) – History & Philosophy
Day 10 (Monday, 18th July, 2016)
Faculties: Business Admin.(1) – Accounting & Business Management (1)
Day 11 (Tuesday, 19th July, 2016)
Faculties: Business Admin. (2) – Banking & Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Business Management(2) /Clinical Science (1)
Day 12 (Wednesday, 20th July, 2016)
Faculty: Clinical Science (2)
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- Four (4) copies of the UNIIJYO 2016 online registration form duly completed with the photograph printed in colour.
- Four (4) copies of 2016 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- Four (4) recent passport-size photographs on red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packed in quarto-size envelopes and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Note: Arrival time for each slot. Slot/Time Slot 1(7am), Slot 2 (9am), Slot 3 (11am), Slot 4 (12:30pm), Slot 5 (1:30pm) each day
Venue: Onyema ugochukwu Hall, University of Uyo, Town Campus
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng/ to apply
Instructions for online Registration and Payment.
- Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only via Remita Platform.
- Interested candidates should click the link above or visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng/
- Select Post UTME link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Options
- Click on Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed
- Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR) generated to complete your registration.