The University of Uyo hereby invites Candidates who made the University their 1st choice in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a MINIMUM SCORE as indicated against the candidate’s course of study to a 2015/2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates should note that the Screening exercise will take the form of either Computer Based Test (CBT) or Paper – Pencil Test as shown in the schedule below:
- PAPER – PENCIL TEST (PPT)
|SATURDAY, AUGUST 22, 2015|
|1.||Faculty of Arts||Slot I||8.00 a.m|
|Communication Arts (180), English (182)|
|Efik/Ibibio (182), French (182)|
|History & Intl. Studies (180)|
|Religious & Cultural Studies (181)|
|Theatre Arts (180)|
|Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Economics (181), Geography & Regional Planning (189), Political|
|Science and Public Administration (186), Sociology &|
|Anthropology (180), Psychology (180)|
|SATURDAY, AUGUST 22, 2015|
|2.||Faculty of Business Administration||Slot II||10.00a.m|
|Banking and Finance (181)|
|Business Management (185)|
|3.||FACULTY OF EDUCATION||Slot II||10.00a.m|
|Accounting Ed. (180), Fine Arts Ed. (180), History Ed. (183),|
|Political Science Ed. (183), Social Studies Ed. (182), French|
|Ed. (194), Edu. and Social Science (180), Econs Ed. (183),|
|English Ed. (181), Geography Ed. (181),||Religion Ed. (190),|
|Edu. Arts (180), Guidance and Counseling ((181), Efik/Ibibio|
|Ed. (226), Library Science (180), Pre-primary & Primary|
|Ed.((181), Special Ed. ((185)|
|Faculty of Law – Law (228)|
- COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT)
|DAY 1 – TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2015|
|1.||Faculty of Agriculture||Slot I||7.00 a.m|
|Agric. Economics & Extension (180), Animal Science (180)|
|Crop Science (180), Fisheries & Aquaculture (180)|
|Food Science & Technology (180), Forestry & Wildlife (184)|
|Home Economics (180), Soil Science (183)|
|2.||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||Slot II||9.00 a.m.|
|Botany & Ecological Studies (180)|
|3.||Faculty of Clinical Sciences||Slot III||11.00 a.m|
|Medicine& Surgery (MBBS) – (227)|
|DAY 2 – WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26, 2015|
|4.||Faculty of Pharmacy – Pharmacy (196)||Slot I||7.00 a.m.|
|Human Anatomy (182)|
|5.||Faculty of Science/Basic Medical Sciences||Slot II||9.00 a.m|
|Microbiology (180), Human Anatomy (182)|
|Faculty of Science||Slot III||11.00 am|
|Zoology – (183), Chemistry (180)|
|Computer Science (180) , Mathematics (181)|
|Physics (181) , Statistics (180), Technical Edu (180)|
|DAY 3 – THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2015|
|6.||Faculty of Environmental Studies||Slot I||7.00a.m|
|Geoinformatics & Surveying (181)|
|Urban & Regional Planning (180)|
|Estate Management (182)||Slot II||9.00 a.m|
|Quantity Surveying (180)|
|7.||Faculty of Engineering||Slot III||11.00 a.m|
|Petroleum Engineering (186)|
|Agricultural Engineering (180)|
|DAY 4 – FRIDAY, AUGUST 28, 2015|
|8||Electrical/Electronics Engineering (180)||Slot I||7.00 a.m.|
|Food Engineering (180)|
|9||Mechanical Engineering (180)||Slot II||9.00 a.m.|
|10||Chemical Engineering (Contd) (180)||Slot III||11.00 a.m|
|Civil Engineering (180)|
|DAY 5 – SATURDAY, AUGUST 29, 2015|
|11.||Civil Engineering contd. (180)||Slot I||7.00a.m|
|Faculty of Education|
|Computer Ed (180), Biology Ed. (180)|
|Integrated Science Ed. (180), Mathematics Ed. (180)|
|Chemistry Ed. (180)|
|Agriculture Ed. (182)||Slot II||9.00 a.m.|
|12||Home Economics Ed. (181)|
|Physical Ed. (180) , Physics Ed. (180)|
|Health Ed. (180), Vocational Ed. & tech (180)|
|13||Faculty of Engineering/Environmental Studies Contd.||Slot III||11.00 a.m|
|Computer Engineering (180)|
|Fine Arts & Industries (180)|
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N3,500.00 (three thousand five hundred naira) only and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a PIN code at the following Banks nationwide:
- Uniuyo Microfinance Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)Plc.
- First Bank Plc.
- WEMA Bank Plc.
- Ecobank Plc.
- Key Stone Bank Plc.
Note: The same PIN will be used to access the result of the Screening Test from the internet. Candidates must provide their names and JAMB registration numbers to the Bank during payment.
- With the PIN Code, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo Post-UTME Screening Test Form online at http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng.
From the Students E-Portals Solutions navigation menu apply the following steps:
- Click the Post-UTME e-Portal Link (Account login menu bar)
- Select the Post-UTME Account login link
- Login with your UTME registration Number and PIN Code.
- Fill the Post-UTME form and upload a recent passport size/photograph scanned, with red background. Webcam photograph will not be accepted.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.
- Print out a copy of the examination schedule slip in colour.
Note: (i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
(iii)Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Only colour print out will be accepted.
- No GSM handset, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
- Only candidates who comply with the registration procedures outlined above will be allowed to undergo the Screening Exercise.
( b ) Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- Four (4) copies of the University of Uyo 2015 ON-LINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- Four (4) copies of 2015 JAMB(UTME) Result printout
- Four (4) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener for Paper – Pencil Test (PPT) candidates.
Venue: -Computer Based Test (CBT) – Ibom e-Library, along IBB Avenue, Uyo -Paper-Pencil Test (PPT) – University of Uyo (Town Campus and Town
Closing Date: The closing date for registration is, Friday, August 21, 2015 at 6:00pm.
In the light of the above, all candidates who are taking the Computer Based Test are advised to familiarize themselves with the CBT environment, by using the on-line CBT practice Demo platform provided via the website: www.cbt.uniuyo.edu.ng.
CONTACT: Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….