The management of Uniuyo has invited candidates who chose the school as their 1st choice and scored minimum of 180 to come and apply for the post ume which has been slated to hold on saturday 16th june 2012.
REQUIREMENTS FOR UNIUYO 2012/2013 POST UTME
Eligible candidates will pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only and obtain a scratch card at any branch of the following Banks nationwide:
* Keystone Bank * Zenith Bank * Skye Bank * United Bank for Africa (UBA) * First City Monument Bank (FCMB) * WEMA Bank * Ecobank Plc. * UNIUYO MicrofinanceBank.
The Scratch card can also be obtained at the University Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos at the following addresses:
1. University of Uyo Liaison Office 15B Blantyre Street, Off Ademola Adelukombo Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
2. University of Uyo Liaison Office No. 2 Modupe Street Off Kofoworola Crescent Off Awolowo Way by Balogun Bus Stop Ikeja, Lagos.
After purchasing the scratch card, candidates should Login at the University of Uyo via the school official website at www.Uniuyopume.org to complete the 2012 Post-UTME registration Screening exercise.
Candidates are expected to scan their Form, and their recent passport size photograph with a red background.
Registered candidates are expected to come along with the following documents on the examination date:-
1. Original JAMB Result Slip.
2. A copy of the University of Uyo ON-LINE Registration form duly completed, carrying the passport-size photograph
3. Two recent passport-size photographs on red background with the name, UTME Registration number and signature of the candidate written on the reverse side of the photographs.
4. HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
The Screening Exercise will hold at the University of Uyo, Town Campus & Town Campus Annexe of the University.
The sale of the post Utme forms closes on the 11th of June, 2012.