The University of Port Harcourt, Faculty of Agriculture, as a partner in an ACP-EU funded project called “SHARING CAPACITY TO BUILD CAPACITY FOR QUALITY GRADUATE TRAINING IN AGRICULTURE IN AFRICAN UNIVERSITIES (SHARE – www.africasharecapacity.com) has been offered 3 placements for postgraduate training in the 2013/14 Academic year in the following programmes:
1. PhD (Agric) degree in Agronomy, Entomology, Genetics (Plant Breeding), Soil Science, Horticulture, Plant Pathology or Viticulture) at Stellenbosch University (1 position)
2. MSc in Food Science at Stellenbosch University (1 position)
3. MSc in Agricultural Economics at Eduardo Mondlane University, Mozambique (1 position)
Applications are invited for the above programmes. An applicant should be a citizen of Nigeria, and must be working or have obtained a degree in University of Port Harcourt.
For the PhD programme, the applicant must have the requisite qualifications.
For the MSc programme, the applicant must have a first degree with either a First Class or Second class upper division.
Applications should include the following
1. Application letter
2. Academic transcript
3. References from 2 academic referees
4. Current CV
5. Letter of motivation for joining the programme applying for Applications should be submitted to
The Dean, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt.
The closing date is 17th August 2013 at 1600GMT
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE files/CALL TWO.pdf
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…