This is to inform the general public that the University Of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) has released her Merit/1st batch admission list of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various degree programmes of the University of Portharcourt for the 2013/2014 academic session
The admission list is in PDF format, candidates are entail to use a computer/mobile devise that can read PDF file to view the admission list.
To check your admission status now, CLICK HERE
INFORMATION TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification.
Candidates names on their O/L Certificates,UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Hostel accommodation is available for duly admitted and eligible candidates [i.e. candidates who have been cleared online and paid the necessary school charges].
Procedure for the booking of hostel accommodation is provided online.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
1. Check Admission Status;
2. Complete the sign up processes;
3. Complete the Eligibility Clearance Form Online;
4. Check Eligibility Status;
5. If cleared, proceed to pay school charges;
6. Thereafter, proceed to the Admissions Office for physical clearance and Uniport Health Centre for medical examination;
7. Proceed to your respective College/Faculty/School for registration.
NOTE: If not cleared, as per S/No. 5 above, contact the Admissions Officer for further information.
Pre-resumption registration will commence on Monday, 7th October, 2013.
Candidates are advised to access the University Website [e-Campus] for details of Registration Procedure.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…