UNIPORT Begins Admission Into The POST-HND Bachelor Of Engineering [B.ENG] Programme For 2014/2015 Session
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the POST-HND Programme of the college of Engineering, University of Port Harcourt for the 2014/2015 session.
The Programme is aimed at upgrading and strengthening the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering Discipline, so as to improve their managerial skills and engineering competence and efficiency on their job, as well as ensure their enhanced industrial productivity.
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Engineering [B.ENG] Degree in any of the following Engineering fields:
(i). Chemical Engineering
(ii). Civil Engineering
(iii). Electrical/Electronic Engineering
(iv). Mechanical Engineering
(v). Petroleum Engineering
2. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must possess the following requirements in order to qualify for admission into the Programme.
(a). A minimum pass level of LOWER CREDIT at the HND [in any of the
Disciplines stated above].
(b). Credit level passes at the O/Level in the SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (or its
equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any
other science subject [ from Biology, Agricultural science, Technical
Drawing or Further Mathematics].
3. DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The minimum duration of the Programme is three academic calendar years. A calendar year in this sense consists of three terms of evening and weekend classes.
4. METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR PHND PROGRAMME 2014/2015.
Application Forms are to be obtained from the Post-HND Office, Choba Park, University of Port Harcourt, on the payment of a non-refundable fee of Twelve Thousand naira only (#12,000.00) in any of the following Banks: First Bank PLC and UNIPORT-Choba Micro-Finance Bank. the following details have been provided by the Bursary Department for the online purchase of 2014/2015 Post-HND Admission Forms:
1. Application is online – candidates should logon to www.uniport.edu.ng and follow the instructions.
2. A fee of twelve thousand naira (N12,000.00) only, which includes bank charges is required.
3. Payment can be made at the University’s designated Banks nationwide through Etranzact platform.
4. Logon to the University website and validate your payment using the Confirmation Order number on the Etranzact Receipt obtained from the Bank.
5. Print out the payment receipt online.
6. Proceed to the Faculty of Engineering Finance Officer (at Choba Campus) with the printout from Bank and the printed online Receipt.
7. Obtain the Post-HND Application (Admission) Form from the Unit Office.
5. SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS
Completed Application Forms, together with two (2) passport-sized photographs of the Applicant and the original copy of receipt of payment for the Application Form should be returned to,
The Coordinator, Post-HND Unit,
Choba Park, University of Port Harcourt.
The sale of Forms will close on 31ST January, 2015.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….