ADMISSION INTO FULL-TIME BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY DEGREE PROGRAMME OFTHE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY, UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT FOR 2012/2013 SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME candidates for admission into the Full-Time five years Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) Degree Programme in the School of Science Laboratory Technology, with specialization in any of the following options:
i. Biochemistry & Chemistry Technology
ii. Biomedical Technology
iii. Geology and MiningTechnology
iv. Industrial Chemistry & Petrochemical Technology
v. Microbiology Technology
vi. Physics/with Electronics Technology
vii. Physics with Production Technology
Applicants must possess the following qualifications
i Five credits in EnglishLanguage, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in not more than two sittings in GCE, SSCE, NECO, OR NABTEB
ii UTME: All candidates who wish to apply for admission must have written the 2012 UTME with a minimum score of 180.
iii UTME SUBJECTS :
(a) Biomedical Technology, Biochemistry/Chemistry Technology and Microbiology Technology options:
English Language, Biology, Chemistry andPhysics or Mathematics.
(b) Geology/Mining Technology, Industrial Chemistry/Petrochemical Technology, Physics with Electronics Technology and Physics with Production Technology options:
English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics .
The date for the screening exercise is Tuesday, 17 th July, 2012.
Time is 7.00am.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should visitany Cyber Café and access the Registration Portal: http:// sslt.uniport.edu.ng andcomplete the Application Form for the SSLT screening exercise for 2012/2013.
· Candidates’ names on their O’level certificates and JAMB results must be same with what is filled on the Post UTME Form.
· Mobile phones, walkman, ipod, ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the screening venue.
· Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the link for the Application Form will be disabled at mid-night on Monday, 9 th July, 2012.
· Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 7.00am.
· Parents and Guardians as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the Campus on the days of the screening exercise.
· For Technical Support during the registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, call any of the following numbers: 0812450544, 08102450557, 08102450455, 08152665020, 08152665021, 07084152649, 08093402493, 08092092606, 08092092607, 08092092608
FINAL DATE FOR PROCESSING OF PHOTOCARD IS MIDNIGHT ON 9 th July, 2012.