UNIPORT 2015/2016 Post-UTME Screening Date, Procedure Announced. The University of Port Harcourt, Choba hereby invites candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2015 Unified Tertiary matriculation Examination (UTME) and who had a minimum score of 180 to the 2015/2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates who chose Dentistry as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into other/related areas of study, subject to acceptable performance. Alternatively, they should contact other Universities for the admission into Dentistry and contact the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) for further directives.
The schedule of the of the screening Exercise are as indicated below.
|Day/Date of the Exercise||Time||Colleges/Faculties/Disciplines|
|Tuesday, 25th August, 2015||7:00am||Health Sciences/Pharmacy/
|Wednesday, 26th August, 2015||7:00am||Humanities|
|Thursday, 27th August, 2015||7:00am||Engineering|
|Friday, 28th August, 2015||7:00am||Management Sciences|
|Saturday, 29th August, 2015||7:00am||Management Sciences|
|Monday, 31th August, 2015||7:00am||Social Sciences|
|Tuesday, 1th September, 2015||7:00am||Agriculture/Education|
ONLINE REGISTRATION PERIOD Monday, 3rd August, 2015 – Friday, 21st August, 2015.
IMPORTANT DATES AND SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEEDURE
- Eligible/Cleared candidates to input UTME Registration Number and Confirm and confirm preloaded UTME details.
- Print slip for payment
- Proceed to any of the following Banks ( with e-transact platform) and make payment of
FIDELITY BANK PLC, UBA PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK, UNIPORT CHOBA MICRO FINANCE BANK
- Obtain e-Transact receipt showing an access code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online to login with your UTME Registration Number and The Access Code on the payment from Monday 10th August, 2015.
- Click on the submit button and print Photo Card for examination clearance.
- Note the date and time of the screening schedules on the Photo card.
THE SCREENING EXERCISE WILL BE COMPUTER BASED. THOSE WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE SCREENED.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following
- A clear copy of the Photo card printed online
- A Pen and Non-programmable Calculator.
- The online Practice Test is to enable candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Mobile phones, Ipads and other mobile devices and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials are not allowed into the screening venue or environs.
- Candidates must apply within the registration period as the online link for the application form will be disabled at Midnight on Friday, August 21, 2015.
- Parents and Guardians as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For enquiries, please call any of the following numbers 08091153162, 08138740076, 08185945712, 08175125591.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…