The University of Ilorin ( UNILORIN ), Kwara State has released her Remedial French admission list of successful students admitted in all remedial French programmes offered by the University for the 2012/2013 academic session.
The UNILORIN school of preliminary studies SPS French admission list has been fully uploaded online at the University website, you can access your admission status by logging on to the school official portal @
http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/ugportal/rem_login.php to check your admission status.
Registration Instructions For Candidates Admitted Remedial French For 2012/2013 School Of Preliminary Studies (SPS)
If offered provisional admission complete the steps outlined in 1 to 9 below
1. Complete the acceptance form with a NON REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Ten Thousand Naira (#10,000) which constitutes part of the school fees.
a)COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
b) PRINT OUT A COPY OF THE COMPLETED FORM.
2. Proceed to THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE OF THE MAIN CAMPUS OF UNIVERSITY for clearance as from WEDNESDAY 20 th FEBRUARY , 2013 TO 7 th MARCH, 2013 (from 8am till 3pm daily).
1. Bring along the originals and photocopies of Remedial Form, CERTIFICATES/STATEMENT OF RESULTS as filled on-line for the admission process. Obtain a scratch card of the O-level examination body (or bodies) of the result(s)/certificate(s), e.g. SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, CAMBRIDGE etc, used for the admission process.
Activate your scratch card by using it at leastonce but not more than twice to check the result for which the scratch card details are being indicated.
2. Bring the result(s) and the attachedscratch card(s) to the Admissions office Unilorin Main Campus for verification.
3. Obtain the clearance certificate from the Admissions Office after the verification exercise.
4. Candidates are to ensure a minimum balance of Seventy Six Thousand Naira (#76,000) on their ATM card (MASTER CARD OR VERVE CARD ) for payment purposes (Tuition: #80,000, school charges:#3,200, Health #1,000 and bank charges #250.00). Note that the Ten Thousand Naira acceptance fee earlier paid is part of the Eighty Thousand Naira tuition fee.
5. Go to the university website by login to www.unilorin.edu.ng and click on the link 2012/2013 RemedialRegistration to complete step 3 above.
a) Print 4 copies of the completed Registration form and submit 3 copies at Admissions office, Main Campus , evidence of payment and all your other credentials:
6. Refundable Bank draft for Three thousand Naira (#3000) made payable to the School of Preliminary studies as caution fees, submitted to the Admission office.
7. Apart from the charges specified above, candidates are warned not to pay any additional money to anybody during or after the registration exercise.
8. Any offer of admission that is not accepted on or before 7 TH February, 2013 would be deemed to have lapsed.
9. Note that lecture starts by 11 th March, 2013 at the DEPARTMENT OF FRENCH FACULTY OF ARTS UNILORIN MAIN CAMPUS.
Liveschoolnews congratulate all candidates who made the Unilorin Remedial French admission list.
Share this information with your friends