The deadline for application into the 2014/2015 Foundation Programmes of the University of Lagos has been extended to Monday,September 1, 2014.
A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained inone sittingat the SSCE/WASC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
Note that Engineering, Computer Sciences and Mathematics candidates require credit in Further Mathematics. Candidates must be 16 years and above by September, 2014.
PROCEEDURE FOR COMPLETING FOUNDATION PROGRAMMES e-APPLICATION FORM:
1. Log on to the University website: http://applications.unilag.edu.ng/, click on the Foundations Link;
2. Read carefully the Subject Requirements Paget o confirm if the applicant is registrable for the proposed course;
3. Complete the Pre-Application Page to obtain a Payment Reference Number (PRN) using the applicant’s name.
4. With the Payment Reference Number (PRN), make payment at any branch of: Access Bank,ECOBANK, First Bank, GT Bank, UBA, Union Bank, WEMA Bank or Zenith Bank.
5. After payment, log on to the University website: www.unilag.edu.ng, click on the Application Form Link. Log in with thePayment Reference Number (PRN) and applicant’s surname (lowercase) as password.
6. Complete the Application Form, print two copies, stamp and sign them at the faculty of the proposed course of study, submit a copy at the Faculty Coordinator’s Office and come along with a copy for the entrance examination.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…