Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into part-time Degree Programmes at the University of Benin (UNIBEN) for the 2014/2015 academic session.
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
1 B. Agric (Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science);
2 B. Agric. (Fisheries)
3. B. Agric. (Forestry and Wildlife)
4 B.A. (English and Literature)
5. B A. (International Studies and Diplomacy)
6. B A. (Linguistics)
7. B. A. (Linguistics and Edo language)
8. B A. (Mass Communication)
9. B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education)
10. B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education/English & Literature)
11. B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education/Fine Arts)
12 B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education/Economics and Statistics)
13. B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education/Political Science)
14. B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education/English language and Literature)
15. B. A. (Ed) (History)
16. B. A. (Ed) (French)
17. B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts)
18 B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language)
19. B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies)
20. B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics)
21. B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning)
22. B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science & Public Administration);
23. B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
24. B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
25. B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
26. B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics)
27 B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science)
28. B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science)
29 B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies)
30. B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics)
31 B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education)
32. B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education)
33 B. Sc (Ed) (Agriculture Education)
34. B Sc. (Ed) (Business Education)
34. B Sc. (Ed) (Business Education)
35 B Sc (Ed) (Home Economics Education)
36 BSc (Ed) (Industrial Technical Education)
37 B Sc (Accounting)
38 BSc. (Banking and Finance)
39 BSc. (Computer Science)
40 BSc (Physics)
41 BSc. (Public Administration)
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: http://uniben.waeup.org or uniben.edu
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications should be done between Monday 11m August 2014 and 1st October 2014 (12 Midnight).
The procedure for the application is as follows:
2. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cyber-cafe’s mail).
3. Click on “PART-TIME ADMISSION, 2014”.
4. Click on Register for Application’ at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
5. Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
6. An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mai address.
7. Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
8. On the www.uniben.waeup.org, click on ‘Login (top right of front page)
9. Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login
10. To start the application process, click on” Application record; provide all; required information and upload your passport photograph.
11 Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
**NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only vaild ID for all admitted canadidates throughout their stay in the University of benin.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUAILIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION.
12. To pay for the application,click on “ADD ONLINE PAYMENT TICKET” at the bottom of the page,then click on “COLLEGE PAY”.on the top left corner of the page.follow the instruction to pay the application fee of 10,500.00 with an ATM enabled verve or master card from any commercial bank.
13. PREVIEW AND CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE.(NO correction will be accepted after the closing date).
14. Print out the application slip.
Admission into various programmes shall be throught entrance examination to be conducted on 14th of October,2014 by 9 am at ugbowo campus.
However,there will be no Entrace Examinatiotn for some programmes.
Addmission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the senate.
**Note that past Question for praticing are available for purchase by willing candidates at a moderate cost of one thousand Naira (1,000;00) only in the central Entrace Examination committee(CEEC)office,MAIN Auditorium,University of Benin.
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https://uniben.waeup.orgor uniben.edu
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…