This is to inform all applicants that applied and sat for the just concluded 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and chose University of Benin (UNIBEN) as their preferred choice of study for the 2015/2016 academic session that the online practice for the Post-UTME CBT has started.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) CBT PRACTICE TEST for 2015/2016 Academic Session opens for INTERESTED candidates. This test can be taken online from anywhere you have access to the internet on the web site cbt.uniben.edu
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Practice test on Computer Based Test which is open to the general public. It is an exposure to the use of CBT for common entrance screening tests and all other computer based examinations.
Application opens with effect from Tuesday 7th July, 2015. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
The procedure for the 2015/2016 UNIBEN CBT Practice Test application is as follows:
1. Visit www.uniben.edu
2. Click on WAEUP Portal
3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed
4. Enter your Surname, First Name and Other Name as it is written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration number.
5. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
6. On the application page, click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page)
7. Enter your Username and the password to login.
8. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
9. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
10. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
11. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
12. Come back to cbt.uniben.edu to take your practice test 24 hours after your application.
13. You are entitled to one practice test per application. You can however apply more than once.
14. Application website closes by 12 Midnight on 2nd August, 2015.
Please note that the school has not released the details of the 2015/2016 POST-UTME Exercise. That means that JAMB cut-off mark, exam dates, screening registration/forms are not yet out. You just stick around this website (schoolwatch.com.ng) for more news updates as they unfold.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…