The Management of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina has release the Online Registration Guidelines for fresh students for 2014/2015 Academic Session.
Read the registration steps carefully before starting your online registration.
All new students are required to go to their respective departments for clearance, collection of admission letter and Portal Login Details.
After obtaining Login details all students are expected to pay their tuition fees by login into the University Portal using the URL, www.umyu.edu.ng then click on the Portal link at the top of the page or by typing the following URL into their browser http://portal.umyu.edu.ng to access their payment details.
- Portal Login
- Eligible candidates should then proceed to the Directorate of Examinations and Registration Staff stationed at the Senate building to be issued Login details to access the portal.
- Type your JAMB Number and password and then click on Login to check and update your profile. Make sure you fill in your email address, Home Address and Phone Number correctly. All students must upload their scanned passport photograph (JPEG Format less than 100kb) and signature (JPEG Format less than 100kb), provide a VALID mobile telephone number and email address as a requirement for online registration.
- Once you have completed the profile update as required, click on the ‘Save Profile’ button at the bottom of the page. You will automatically be redirected to the Payment Page.
2. Payment Procedure:
At this stage, a student proceeds to make payment using either Fidelity Paygate or BranchCollect payment options. The following payment options are available:
- Fidelity Paygatewhich contains 4 payment options: Etranzact, Interswitch (Choose this option to use MasterCard or Verve Card), Visa Card and Fidelity Card. Select your option and proceed with online payment. Print a copy of payment confirmation.
- BranchCollect:Using this option a student can pay cash at any of the Fidelity Banks after log in and generating a Transaction ID.Student should ensure that you obtain a printed copy of a BranchCollect receipt that has a TRANSACTION ID on it.
3.Retrieving Matriculation Number: After payment, Logon to http://portal.umyu.edu.ng and retrieve your matriculation number which is written boldly in red.
4.Email Address:Proceed to Directorate of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) and collect your email address. All subsequent login to the portal will be with email address and password.
5.ID Card:Student should proceed to the ID card office in the DICT to fill in their ID cards forms and get their data captured.
6.Course Registration: Click on the Google plus sign to logon to the portal with email address and password.Click on“Course Registration” to complete your course registration for the session. Select only the courses you are to register from the list of displayed courses, click on “PREVIEW” to check the courses you have selected and click on “Submit” to finally register your courses. Print your registered courses by clicking on “Print Courses Registered” button.
You can modify your course registration by clicking on the Add more Courses and Drop Courses links.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…