This is to inform the public that the petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun has commence the sale of her 2013/2014 application form.
TO APPLY, FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
Pay cash six thousand eight hundred naria(N6,800) for PTI Application Form 2013/2014 in any Zenith bank branch, with Account Number:1012799133.
Candidates are to Obtain the Confirmation Bank PIN equivalent to the amount paid for your APPLICATION FORM.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
*Closing date 30th April, 2013.
*Closing date for late application: 31st May, 2013 (N7,500)
Remember to print Your Application Form after you have completed the Form..
1. Buy your Application Form Bank Pin from zenith bank.
2. Click on Apply For Admission link.
4. On the application portal home page, click on Sign Up Here to register as first time user.
5. On the sign up page, enter Your PIN Number, Choose Your Mode of Study, Choose Your Programme, Enter your Surname,
Other names, Email, Phone Number and your User Name and Password
(Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the school)
Click on “Click here to Signup ” button
6. This will sign you up and transfer you to logon page.
7. On the login page, enter your username and the password you used tosign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center if your pin is correct.
8. From the Applicant Control Center,move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed )
9. After your passport upload is successful, click Apply for Admission Here or click Fill Application Form . Acopy of Electronic Registration Form will appear with preloaded surname, othernames and prospective courses.
10. Update your bio-data accordingly, most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State.
11. Fill the Application form; enter your entry qualification exam name,center number, exam center, subjects and grades. Choose your first choice course and Second Choice and third choice.
12. Click “I Agree” button
13. Then click on “ Click here to Apply ” button
14. From the print window that appears, click on Print My Application Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature
15. Go Back To the Applicant Control Centre and print Exam Card from thetop left button with the name “Print Exam Card”
16. You can always login back to theportal to check your admission status and other vital information
17. Remember to use a valid email address so as to get periodic notifications from the School.
Liveschoolnews team wish all the best!
SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR FRIENDS