Following management decisions on its committee report and subsequent upon relevant approvals of senate during the 25 th extra-ordinary meeting held on Wednesday, 17 th April 2013, Ebonyi state university now resumes full academic activities on Monday, 22 nd April 2013 guided by the following details/conditions:
1. All Year Two students are NOT to retun yet until management is convinced, through the SUG, that they are ready to pay their due fees and continue normal activities.
2. On return, all Year One, Year Three, Year four and Year five Students are to report to their Faculty Deans with their accredited sponsors, both of whom are to personally sign undertaking for continued good conduct and affix their passport photographs on the undertaking paper.
3. Clearance certificates shall be issued to each student who duly signs the undertaking and pays/have paid his/her fees to qualify him/her to take class lectures, quizzes and semester examinations.
4. First semester 2012/2013 examination has been fixed to commence on Monday, 6 th May, 2013 for continuing students.
5. All duly registered and cleared fresh (Year One and Direct Entry) students are to Matriculate on Saturday, 11 th may 2013 While their first semester examination shall follow soonest.
Management is appreciative of the excellent understanding and co-operation exhibited by parents, the Law enforcement agencies and the general public during the six weeks closure of academic activities in the university. We urge security operatives to please continue to charge their security apparatus against those who may still want to be involved in acts capable of making majority of our law-abiding students continue to suffer undue academic deprivations.
SAM N EGWU
Registrar/ secretary to senate
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…