The National Business and Technical Examinations Board on Thursday announced that, it has release the provisional results of candidates who took part in the 2014 November/December National Business Certificate/National Technical Certificate and the Advanced National Business Certificate/Advanced National Technical Certificate examinations.
By this report, candidates who participate in the NABTEB examinations that was conducted nationwide can now check their results.
All Concerned Candidates are TO FOLLOW THE APPARATUS AS ENUMERATED BELOW TO CHECK THE 2014 NABTEB NOV/DEC RESULTS
1. Visit The NABTEB result Checking Portal HERE
2. On the webpage that pop up, Enter your Candidatate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2014
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
To have your result sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
1.Follow steps 1-5 above.
2.Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
3.Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. segun@ yahoo.com
4.Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
WHAT SHOULD I NOT DO?
1.Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate.
2.Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….