This is to inform all prospective students of Michael Okpara University of agriculture, Umudike that the allocation of Hostel to students for this Academic Session will be done through the university E Hostel Portal.
The Hostel Allocation System is a transparent system devoid of “man-know-how, every student has an equal and fair chance of winning a bed space on a first come first serve basis.
How it works:
1. Purchase your registration scratch card from Pius Anyim Auditorium; you will need the pin code to register to win a bed allocation.
2. Click this link www.mouau.edu.ng
3. When you reach the hostel e-portal homepage, click on the button, click to apply and carefully follow the on screen direction.
4. You are required to enter only information relevant to you: gender, correct academic year, course and personal details.
5. Entering incorrect details will disqualify your application, the e-portal allows you a limited chance to enter the pin code correctly, so be sure to enter the pin code correctly.
6. By accessing the Hostel e-portal you affirm not to indulge in any fraudulent activity on the website.
Note: Terms and Conditions apply.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…