The WAEC on Wednesday releases the results of candidates who the MAY/JUNE 2013 Secondary School Certificate Examination.
This was made know to newsmen by The Head of National Office (HNO) of WAEC, Dr Charles Eguridu.
Eguridu disclosed that the council cancelled the result of 2,176 candidates.
He explained that the cancellation was due to multiple entries by the candidates discovered while processing the results.
“In line with the council’s regulation, the entire results of such candidates who have been found guilty of this act had been cancelled, “ he said.
The HNO also said 112,865 results of candidates, representing 6.75 per cent, were withheld due to examination malpractice.
Eguridu pointed out that the cases were being investigated and that reports of the investigations would be presented to the Nigeria Examinations Committee (NEC) for consideration.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…