This is to inform the general public that, The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has officially released the 2013 May/June National Business Certificate, National Technical Certificate, Advanced National Business Certificate and Advance National Technical Certificate examinations results online.
Candidates who wrote the Nabteb 2013 May/June examination can now check their results online.
STEP ON HOW TO CHECK THE NABTEB 2013 MAY/JUNE RESULTS
1, Goto nabtebnigeria.org
On the page that load up,
2. Enter your Candidatate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
3. Select the Type of Examination (MAY/JUNE)
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2013
5. Enter the Card Serial Number foundon the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
To have your result sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
1. Follow steps 1-5 above.
2. Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
3. Enter a valid e-mail address e.g.monday@ yahoo.com
4. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
WHAT SHOULD I NOT DO?
1. Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
2. Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
WHERE YOU CAN BUY A SCRATCH CARD
YOU can purchased your Scratch card at any of the NABTEB zonal offices across Nigeria. It may also be bought from any of the branch offices of Fountain Trust Bank Plc across Nigeria. From time to time it may become available at any other outlets so designated by NABTEB.
NOTE: You can only check your results up to a maximum 5 (five) times with the use of 1 (one) Scratch card. In order to check further after exhausting the allowed 5 (five) times you will need to purchase another Scratch card which will entitle you to another 5 (five) result checks.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…