The general public is hereby informed that Supplementary Application Forms for admission into the Pre-degree Science Programme of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH) Ogbomoso is now available on-line for the 2014/2015 academic session.
- Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE 0rdinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Candidate who does not satisfy the above requirement for admission needs not apply.
Duration of Programme
- The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months after which there will be an intensive and compulsory ICT programme which will run for three (3) months immediately after the final examination while successful candidates are awaiting admission into the degree programmes.
- The closing date for the submission of Application form is Wednesday, December 4, 2014. Each candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form. Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
- The entrance examination will take place on Thursday, December 5, 2014 at 10.00 am at specified centres in Ogbomoso.
Placement into Degree Programmes
- Placement into degree programmes will be based on performance at the end of the programme, admission requirements, vacancy in the desired degree programmes, and participation in the ICT intensive training. All all intending applicants are to ensure they obtain 2015 UTME form, sit for the examination and pass the minimum cut off mark as may be determined by JAMB, Abuja.
|Application Form Fee: =N= 10,500:00|
- All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
For more details visit the link below:
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…