This is to inform all candidates who made Kwara State University their first and/ or second choice and who scored 180 and above in the 2012 UTME, or who are interested in exploring admission possibilities through UTME to Kwara State University, that Post–UTME for 2012/2013 admission exercise has been scheduled as follows:
1. Monday 11th June, 2012 – First Choice candidates
2. Tuesday 12th June, 2012 – Second Choice candidates
3. Time: 9.00am
4. Venue: University Auditorium, Malete.
ii.Direct Entry Candidates
Direct Entry candidates are also expected to register online, and write the Post-UTME.
B. Online Registration and Payment Instruction
1. Visit www.kwasu.edu.ng
2. Click “Post UTME/DE Registration”
3. Complete Post UTME/DE Registration forms, submit and print, then
4. Click on “Online Payment”
5. Click on “Start Here” and complete the payment registration form.
Insert your JAMB number where it says “Matriculation number”. Then “Submit”.
6. Click on “Step 1”.
7. Log in using your JAMB registration number and your chosen password.
8. Click on “Next Stage for Payment”.
9. Select “Fee for UTME/DE (N1,500.00) and click on “Submit”.
10. Enter the information on the ATM card you are using and click on “Make Payment”.
11. Print out payment confirmation page.
Note: 1. In case you do not have an ATM or Debit Card, please visit any bank to buy a Bank/Value Card.
2. Then go online to make the appropriate payment.
Candidates are advised to visit the University Website www.Kwasu.edu.ng for further details and guidance on the completion of the Registration form
Closing date for online registration: 8th June, 2012.