KNUST ADMISSION OF CANDIDATES TO RESEARCH OR HIGHER DEGREE PROGRAMMES, FOR 2013/2014 ACADEMIC YEAR NOW OPEN!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to research and higher degree programmes (MSc/MFA/MA/MBA/EMBA/PG. DIPLOMA/MPH/M.PHARM/
M.PHIL/PhD) in Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology, (KNUST) Ghana.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
i. Masters’ Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution inthe relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with a FIRST CLASS, SECOND CLASS (UPPER OR LOWER DIVISION)
ii. Ph.D Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have a Master’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Unless otherwise stated,
1. Master’s Programmes (Full-Time) are of Two (2) Academic Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Academic Years duration.
b. Ph.D Programmes (Full-Time) are of Three (3) Academic Years and (Part-Time) are of Four (4) Academic Years duration.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Sale of E-Vouchers/Forms for admission shall commence on Monday 14 th of January, 2013.
1. First of all candidates must purchase an eVoucher by paying an application fee at the locations listed below.
2. Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
3. Candidates should then proceed to onlineadmissions website at; admissions.knust.edu.gh and begin the application process.
4. Once the process has been completed, candidates must print out 3 copies of thecompleted application form from the portal and submit them to the School of Graduate Studies along with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation letter, and transcript (for those attending KNUST for the first time).
5.Candidates applying should arrange to send us two referees report (Recommendation letter under confidential seal).
6.Candidates should self-address the small EMS envelope and enclose all relevant documents in the large EMS envelope andsend to the nearest Post Office.
APPLICATION FEE- GH¢ 150.00 by cash at the School of Graduate Studies and Strictly by Bank Draft ( payable to the School of Graduate Studies) at the Centres listed below.
*. Kumasi-School of Graduate Studies, KNUST. (Mon-Fri, 3pm-5pm)
*. Accra-KNUST Guest House, Ringway Estate, Osu (Near Country Kitchen), (Tel.0302-286384/5,0302-250707, 0289530156)
*. Sunyani- University of Energy and NaturalResources, Tel.03520-2346. Contact Mr. Clement Kusoryir (Tel.0277046948)
*. Ho -Ho Polytechnic, contact Mr. Ben Quarshie Honyenuga, Tel.0244515420
*. Takoradi Polytechnic, Takoradi, Contact: Mr. Emmanuel Opintin-Baah, Building Tech. Dept. Tel.0244865578
*. Koforidua Centre; Contact Mr. Foster Ofori, Tel. 0244811805
*. Tamale Centre; Contact Mr. Abdul-Razak, Tamale Polytechnic (Marketing Department) Tel. 0244772040
*. Bolgatanga Centre: Contact Mr. Mukassa, Tel. 0208288666
Deadline for the submission of application forms is Friday 29 th March, 2013 .
Application forms submitted after the deadline will not be processed.
NB: All International Applicants must apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 150.00 before registration.
Share this information with your friends