A day to 2013 PPT Examination, we the liveschoolnews team have deem it necessasry to guild our beloved Candidates on what to do if they intend to score high in this 2013 UTME which will hold tomorrow across the country.
The examination will hold at the same time in 3,168 centres in 378 examination towns in the country
WHAT ALL CANDIDATES MUST KNOW.
Over 1.7million candidates will this Saturday sit for this year’s Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
Now, Of the grand total of 1,735,720 candidates, only 520,000 would be admitted into tertiary institutions, leaving the bulk of over 1.2 million without admission this year, can you beat that!
My question is, who is going to win, and who is to loose out of the race? Time will tell.
You determine what happen to you. You are the driving force to your success.
A recent analysis revealed that about 50% of the total number of applicants pass JAMB yearly, but do this same number gain admission into the available spaces in our various institutions? The answer is NO.
In this article, we have decided to enlighten the Jambites on what to do, and of course what to avoid as JAMB approaches.
1. Read harder and even harder! Future is a dilemma for any one who relents to read while others read. Such an individual is equivalent to a farmer who eats up his seeds without having one to plant during the next planting.
2. Discover your problem areas, and give devote more revision time to them.
3. Do not deceive yourself searching for fake answers on the internet, use the time you are to waste doing that to read.
4. Read with past question papers and see how questions are answered.
5. Test yourself on speed, accuracy and otherwise.
6. Try to locate your exam center, at most by today.
7. If your center is far, make arrangements to be there latest by today.
8. Take heed to all instructions, in other words, DO NOT enter the exam hall with any material that may/will implicate you.
9. Start with questions/subjects you know well and be time conscious.
10. Before you submit your script, make sure you shade all the remaining questions at random, don’t leave them blank. Who knows? Your very last guesses may be right.
the issue of missing results is always as a result of wrong shading of names and reg number. Make sure you shade properly, following every instruction from your invigilator .
Wishing all candidates good success in the Jamb examination. May the Almighty God crown your good effort with outstanding success. Your admission is Sure.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…