IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL 400 LEVEL STUDENTS OF LAUTECH ON SIWES ORIENTATION EXERCISE HELD ON MARCH 6, 2013
The Annual General SIWES Orientation Seminar for all eligible 400 level students of the Ladoke Akintola University of technology (LAUTECH) took place on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at the 1200 LT at 11:00a.m. On the address delivered by the Chairman ITCU (Dr. D. O. Aborisade), he said:
“… At all stages of SIWES activitites, there is need for proper documentation. Student should collect all necessary documents from the institution ITC Unit. Documents that are expected to be collected from ITCU office are:
*i. Placement letter
*ii. Acceptance letter
*iv. Form 08
*v. SPE 1 form
Having undergone the exercise, you need to fulfill the following condition to get IT allowance
* 6 month IT as stipulated in the guidelines
* Proper conduct at your place of IT
* Full participation in all essential activities
* Well written of report and log-book
* Fill and submit the Placement form, Log-books, Form 08, SPE 1 form, and letter of acceptance at the right place and time
* Your Bank Account Particulars (Bank Name, 10-digits account number and 9-digits Bank sort code)must be quoted correctly on SIWES Biodata Electronic Form as payment of IT allowance to qualified students have been changed from manual to electronic mode of payment.
This took effect from January 2009.
This is in lie with the Federal Government/ITF E-payment Policy.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttonsbelow…