This is to inform all fresh and returning students who desire to be given bed spaces in the Halls of residence in any of the three Campuses this session, that all bookings and allocations of bed spaces are done online on a first come first served basis following the payment of the current school fees.
Reservations and online bookings can be done on the internet in any part of the world for any of the Campuses.
All students especially those at Ndele Campuses should note that there will be no more paper work allocation of bed spaces. The website has been further developed and it is now possible for all students irrespective of the campus to make their bookings on line. Students should follow the following procedure after payment of current school fees and after uploading their passport photographs on their data pages at http://www.iaue.edu.ng/
1. Log on the University website at http:// www.iaue.edu.ng and log into your student page with your user ID and password.
2. Click the Accommodations Tab and click Book, if accommodation is available.
3. Click continue if a room is made available to you.
4. At this point a space will be reserved for you.
5. You can print your Accommodation booking details and go to make payments of the accommodation fee at the designated banks. Students have 96 hours from the point of reservation to make payments to the banks. At the end of 96 hours the booking will elapse and payments can no longer be made. A fresh booking will have to be redone if the student still desires to be accommodated.
6. If payments to the banks were successfully done in step 5 above, students should return back to the website http://www.iaue.edu.ng/ and click on the accommodation tab again.
7. Following the promptings students should click on the clearance slip and print a copy.
8. Students should also click on the undertaking slip and print a copy.
9. Student should also click on the Halls of Residence Rules and Regulations documents and print a copy for themselves.
10. With copies of the
a. Accommodation fee receipt
b. Clearance slip,
c. Undertaking slip and
d. Halls of Residence Rules and Regulation document, students should proceed to their Wardens. The Wardens will stamp and sign these documents.
11. With the stamped and signed documents
a. students should present themselves to the Porters in the hostels shown on their clearance slip.
b. Students should present a passport photograph,
c. a copy of their clearance slip and accommodation fee receipt to the Porters.
Students should ensure that their particulars have been duly entered in the Porters particulars notebooks before proceeding to their allotted rooms.
12. The University reserves the right to revoke the bed space of any student who has not completed the procedure listed above.
13. To deter trouble makers and also to familiarize with bonafide member of their rooms, students are advised to print “my roommate” page from the internet. Students who are found violating the halls of residence rules and regulations will be made to face disciplinary actions.
I use the opportunity to welcome all students back to the Campus for the new session. I also wish you a happy and trouble free stay.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…