Authorities of the Ibadan Polytechnic has annouced the official release of her first batch ND ADMISSION LIST of successful candidates, who particpated in its 2014/2015 post-Unified Tertiary Matricluation Examination (UTME).
The 2014/2015 Ibadan Polytechnic ND Admission List of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various degree programmes of the Ibadan Polytechnic is now accessible online at the school’s portal.
Prospective candidates who participated in the Post UTME screening exercise can check their admission status via the School portal by clicking Here
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE
You are expected to pay the acceptance Fee on or before 7th November, 2014.
Please note that the acceptance fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee your admission.
Note that under no circumstance would the date for the payment of acceptance fee be extended.
1. Log in to your account on the admission portal at admission.polyibadan.edu.ng.
2. Pay your acceptance fee with an ATM card.
3. Complete your online biometric fingerprint capture.
4. Print your acceptance fee receipt and clearance schedule.
5. Keep your receipt and clearance schedule for registration.
6. Deadline for payment of tuition fee is 24th November, 2014.
The following documents are required for registration:
1. O’Level Result and JAMB Result. (ORIGINAL AND 4 PHOTOCOPIES)
2. The Polytechnic, Ibadan CBT/ Application Slip.
3. The Polytechnic, Ibadan Admission slip.
4. The Polytechnic Ibadan Acceptance Fee Receipt.
5. Receipt for payment made for Change of Course/Institution. (If applicable)
Tuition fee must be paid by 24th November, 2014 failing which you forfeit this provisional offer of admission.
Congratulation to all successful candidates
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…