HRDC IN COLLABORATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS APPLICATION FORM INTO JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL ONE (JSS1), BASIC7, FOR THE 2013/2014 SESSION NOW ON!
This is to inform the general public that, the Human Resources Development Centre (HRDC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into BASIC 7, Junior Secondary School One (JSS1), of the International School, University of Lagos (ISL).
Application forms for admission into BASIC7 (JSS1) of the International School, University of Lagos for the 2013/2014 session are available for sale from January 14, 2013 at the cost of Five Thousand Naira(N5, 000.00).
This amount covers the cost of Application Form only. A booklet containing Past Questions is available at thesum of One Thousand Naira (N1000.00).
PROCEDURE FOR PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORM BY PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE:
1. Pay the application fee of N5, 000.00(excluding bank charges) at the University of Lagos branch of WEMA Bank Plc OR Access Bank Plc OR ECO Bank Plc and obtain a payment teller from the bank.
2.Take the original copy of the teller and one photocopy to the Admissions Office at the International School to collect the Application Form/Admittance Photo-card and Human Resources Development Centre’s (HRDC) receipt.
3.The closing date for the submission of completed Application Form is Friday, April 5, 2013.
4. EXAMINATION DATE: Friday, April 26,2013 TIME: 8.00 am
5. EXAMINATION VENUES:
International School, UNILAG, Akoka (EVENNUMBERS) and UNILAG Staff School, Main Campus, Akoka (ODD NUMBERS)
The results of the entrance examination will be released on Monday, May 27, 2013 . Parents and Guardians are advised to check the Notice Boards at the International School (ISL), UNILAG Staff School and Distance Learning Institute (DLI) at the University of Lagos, aswell as the UNILAG website: www.unilag.edu.ng for the results.
Please note that the results will not be posted to individual candidates.
1. The completed Application Form is to be submitted, with a photocopy of BirthCertificate and two (2) recent passport photographs attested to by the Headmaster/Headmistress of the applicant’s present school, at the Admissions Office, International School, University of Lagos.
2. Children who will not attain the age of 10 by October 1, 2013 NEED NOT APPLY.
3. Schools may make bulk purchase of forms on a single draft.
4. Students will be examined in the following subject areas: English Language/Verbal Aptitude, Mathematics /Quantitative Aptitude and General Knowledge, with multiple choice questions (MCQ).
5. Late submission of Application form will NOT be entertained.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
The Director OR Principal
Human Resources Development Centre International School, University of Lagos
University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos Tel: 5454891-5 (Ext. 2005) or 08023006219
Tel: 01-7379626, 01-8102815, 01-8102816,
01-8102818 or 08033220022
Oluwarotimi O.A. Shodimu, ESQ, FNIM.
Registrar & Secretary to Council
University of Lagos
Share this information with your friends