Following a backlog of messages from candidates who had registered for the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) requesting on how they could reprint their JAMB exam Slip, the indefatigable schoolwatch.com.ng team have deem it fit to give you simple procedures and steps required to achieve this task without difficulty or perturbation.
schoolwatch.com.ng recalls that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Wednesday said it had concluded arrangements for the smooth takeoff of the Computer Based Test (CBT) platform, scheduled to begin on Feb. 29. “A test run was carried out in all accredited centres on Sunday, Feb. 14 and the result was a confirmation of its painstaking preparation as everything was perfect and set for the exercise,’’
The Board advised candidates who had registered for the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to print their examination notification slips as from Thursday, Feb. 18.
The examination slip contain the date, time and venue of the candidates’ examination.
To this end, candidates for the 2016 UTME can start to reprint their exam slips. Candidates are advise to reprint their examination notification slip as from Thursday, Feb.18 to Sunday, 28 Feb.
Below Is The Procedure On How To Re-print Your 2016 JAMB Exam Slip
1. Visit JAMB official website by clicking on the following link; http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme5/
2. On the landing page, click on the title that say “RE-PRINT YOUR SLIP”
3. Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided and click “Re-Print”.
4. Details of your Exam Date, Time and Venue should now appear on the slip that appears.
5. Ask for the re-print of your examination notification slip containing your Exam Date, Time and Venue.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…