THE National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB), on Wednesday, announced the official release of the results of candidates who participated in its 2014 May/June examination.
Candidates can now check their NABTEB Results by following the procedures as enumerated below.
Please read the following instructions to check your NABTEB result:
To check your result, take the following steps:
1. Log on to the NABTEB Results Portal HERE
2. Enter your Candidatate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
3. Select the Type of Examination e.g. (May/June)
4.Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2014
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card e.g. 012345678912
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…