This is to inform all newly admitted students of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) that the Registration Guidelines and Procedure has been release by the school management.
The following is the approved Registration Guidelines and Procedure for Freshmen/New Students of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) for the 2015/2016 Academic Session.
(1) Check your Admission status and eligibility for payment of Acceptance Fees.
(2) Pay your non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000.00) only.
The procedure for items (1) and (2) are as follows:
(i) First, visit or login to FUTO Acceptance Fees portal www.futoportal.org/acceptance
(ii) Click on “Click Here To Confirm Eligibility”
(iii) Supply your valid Email address and phone number if your eligibility test was successful.
(iv) Login to the Acceptance Fees portal, using your JAMB Reg.No as both Registration Number and Password.
(v) Click on GENERATE INVOICE to generate your payment invoice.
(vi) (a) Click on Print Invoice to print your invoice, after-which you log out and proceed to any bank to make payment using your Remita RRR Code, displayed on your printed payment invoice.
(vi) (b) Alternatively, you can click on Pay Now to use online payment option with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
These two methods of payment, based on Remita payment platform, makes our portal quite robust, and gives candidates the luxury of staying at the comfort of their homes, without joining long queues at bank, if they choose to use their credit/debit cards to make online payment, directly from our portal. For those who would like to pay at the bank, kindly ensure that the bank captures the Remita RRR code, displayed on your printed payment invoice.
(vii) After successful payment at the bank, kindly return to the Acceptance Fees portal www.futoportal.org/acceptance and login with your JAMB Reg.No as both Registration Number and Password, to print your FUTO Admission Letter and Clearance Form (Form 6).
(3) Print (a) FUTO Admission Letter and (b) Form 6 (Candidates whose photographs are not displayed or wrongly displayed on Form 6 should see the ICT Director for rectification) (c) Also print your JAMB Admission Letter from JAMB website, www.jamb.org.ng
(4) Obtain Confirmation of Admission Letter from the Office of the University Admission Officer (UAO).
(5) Proceed to your Departments for clearance on presentation of
(i) Confirmation of Admission Letter duly signed and stamped by the UAO.
(ii) Form 6 printed online with your passport photograph clearly shown or displayed.
(iii) Original copies of your entry credentials (A’Level Certificates/OND/HND statement of results and O’Level Certificates, as appropriate).
(6) Candidates whose Form 6 is not approved in the Department but are desirous of sourcing for an alternative programme of study should go back to the Office of the University Admission Officer (UAO) for possible change of course/department.
(7) Candidates whose Form 6 is approved at the Department should proceed to pay School fees.
(8) After payment of fees, proceed to the FUTO Health Services Centre for registration/examination and issuance of a Health Clearance certificate.
(9) Proceed to the FUTO Library for registration and issuance of Library card.
(10) Proceed to FUTO ICT Centre for registration and issuance of course re-validation CD
(11) Proceed to the Admissions Unit for registration and collection of Green File with originals and photocopies of the following documents:
(i) Clearance Form 6 duly signed and stamped by Head of Department
(ii) Original and photocopies of WAEC/NECO Certificate or Statement of Results duly signed and stamped by the School Principal
(iii) Original and photocopies of OND/HND Certificate for Direct Entry Students
(iv) Original and photocopies of Spread-Sheet of School Certificate Result duly signed and stamped by the School Principal
(v) JAMB and FUTO Admission Letters
(vi) University official receipts for Medical Clearance, Library Clearance and School Fees Receipt
(vii) Original and photocopies of Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age
(viii) Letter of Identification from Local Government Area of Origin
(ix) Confirmation of Admission Letter duly signed and stamped by the University Admission Officer
(x) Undertaking Form duly processed for Stamp-duty at the Sub-Treasury
(12) Sign the Freshmen Registration Data Form (Form 11) on completion of registration.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….