This is to inform the general public that the
Federal University of Petroleum resources Effurun(FUPRE) has released her 2012/2013 FUPRE post-utme forms for admission into degree programmes offered by the University for the 2012/2013 Academic session.
According to a reliable source who disclosed this information to mondaytechzone also says that the forms are obtainable at any Wema or Access banking warri, delta state.
The Post-Utme is been sold at the cost of Three thousand Five Hundred naira only(N3,500).
Registration is done online at the FUPRE website, after obtaining the scratch card.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Applicant who wished to study at the Federal University of Petroleum resources Effurun, would need to satisfy the following general requirements:
(a) Admissions shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB);
(b) For admission to 100 level, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes atSenior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) or equivalent in relevant subjects in only one sittings; and obtain aminimum of 200 points in University Matriculation Examination.
(c) All candidates who score above 200 UME and choose FUPRE as either first or second choice are further invited to a Post University Matriculation Examination (PUME) of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun.
(d) FUPRE Post University Matriculation Examination (PUME) is a two stage assessment process. They are;
i) Written: – Computer base examination at designated centre
ii) Oral :- Oral interview at the University premises.
Admissions staff at the FUPRE look for the following information on the PUME form:
1. Academic ability and potential as shown by your SSSCE,GCSE or NECO results (where available
2. The context of your achievement
3. Strong reasons for choosing the course, and motivation to study a particular discipline
4. Extra-curricular activities, achievements and responsibilities.
5. The personal statement and reference
6. Additional evidence of achievement, motivation and potential as gathered through interview or assessment of written materials
Dont forget to share this information to your friends on facebook and twitter.