FUNAAB 2015/2016 Post-UTME Screening Date, Procedure Announced. This is to inform all applicants seeking admission into 100, 200 and 300 levels at the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) that they are here by invited to register online for the 2015/2016 Screening Exercise.
Applications must be from suitable qualified candidates, who have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as most preferred institution on the prescribed for obtained from JAMB.
Applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO and fill in the same results on-line. Applicants are advised to confirm the admission requirements into the respective Degree Programmes at the University admission Portal, http://admission.unaab.edu.ng before logging in to fill the e-application form.
Each Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for both UTME and direct Entry Admissions into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Only candidates who sat for the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME) with the correct subject combination, scored a minimum of 180 and have applied for admission top study any of the following courses:
To be eligible for Post-UTME Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks in the following programmes:
• Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
• Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
• Animal Nutrition,
• Animal Physiology,
• Animal Production and Health,
• Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
• Animal Breeding and Genetics,
• Agricultural Administration,
• Crop Protection,
• Environmental Management and Toxicology,
• Forestry and Wildlife Management,
• Pasture and Range Management,
• Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
• Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
• Soil Science and Land Management,
• Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks in the following programmes:
• Computer Science
• Food Science and Technology
• Home Science and Management
• Hospitality and Tourism
• Nutrition and Dietetics
• Agricultural Engineering
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Mechatronic Engineering
• Veterinary Medicine
• Business Administration
• Banking and Finance
• Entrepreneurial Studies
Are eligible to take the post-UTME Screening Exercise
Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Direct Entry candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit and its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register online.
Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, FUNAAB not later than Monday, 31st August, 2015.
Method Of Application
1. Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB FUNAAB Admission Portalclick on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) only, exclusive of Bank Charges.
2. Candidates should proceed to any of the listed banks (nationwide) on the Application Invoice slip and make payment of the prescribed fee using the Reference Number. Ensure the Bank posts the payment through the appropriate channel to reflect instantly on FUNAAB Admission Portal, otherwise you will not be able to proceed with your application.
3. After payment at the designated bank, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
4. Application open on Monday, 3rd August 2015 and closes on Friday, 14th August, 2015.
5. Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
6. On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
7. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
8. Correction of entered data attracts a correction fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
9. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level result, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained.
10. Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
The Screening Exercise is computer-based and holds on Monday, 17th August, 2015 and Tuesday, 18th August, 2015. Candidates are to check the FUNAAB Admission Portal from Friday 14th August, 2015 to verify their venue and date.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….