Mondaytech team wish to inform the general public that,the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUNAM) 2012/2013 post UTME Screening exercise will hold on Saturday, 16th June for first choice candidates only and 23rd June 2012 for 2nd choice candidates only .
To qualify, candidates must have scored 180 and above in JAMB.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION
First choice: June 15th.
Second choice: June 22nd.
Purchase of forms Access PIN can be obtained by the payment of one thousand naira , N1,000 (plus five hundred naira bank charge)to branches of the following banks in Makurdi:
= Union Bank Plc, Ogiri Oko, Makurdi
= Union Bank Plc, Otukpo Road, Makurdi
=United Bank for Africa, Otukpo Road, Makurdi
=United Bank for Africa, North Bank, Makurdi
=United Bank for Africa, Ogiri Oko, Makurdi
=Zenith Bank Plc, High Level, Makurdi
= Skye Bank Plc, High Level, Makurdi
=Union Bank Plc, Bank Road, Makurdi
What happens after this payment?
Candidates are to register online at www.uam.edu.ng with the PIN nmber obtained from the bank.
EXAMINATION SCHEDULE & VENUES:
4. Industrial Physics
6. Veterinary Medicine
7. Computer science
8. Maths /Stat/Computer Science
9. Statistics /Computer Science
12. Food Technology
13. Home Science
16. Elect / Elect engineering
17. Agricultural Economic
19. Agricultural Education
20. Science Education
21. Animal Science
22. Agric Engineering
23. Civil Engineering
24. Mechanical Engineering
HALL ALLOCATION MORNING SESSION:
(USE THE NUMBERING ABOVE TO FIND YOUR VENUE)
1. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
2. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
3. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
4. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
5. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
6. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
7. Aper aku Hall (North Core)
8. Aper aku Hall (North Core)
9. Aper aku Hall (North Core)
10. Engineering Complex
11. James Ayatse Hall (South Core)
AFTERNOON SESSION: (VENUES)
12. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
13. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
14. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
15. Animal Science/Forestry Complex
16. Aper aku Hall (NorthCore)
17. Engineering Complex
18. Engineering Complex
19. Food Science
20. Food Science
21. Food Science
22. James Ayatse Hall (South Core)
23. James Ayatse Hall (South Core)
24. James Ayatse Hall (South Core)
Target Departments/Course Biological Sciences
Elect / Elect engineering
Agric Econ Agronomy
ITEMS NECESSARY FOR SCREENING
1. Original JAMB RESULT SLIP
2. Evidence of purchase of PIN from the bank.
3. E-photo card of online application.
4. Bank Teller for PIN Purchase.
5. Writing materials. (only JAMB calculators are allowed).
Support E-mail : email@example.com