This is to inform all UTME candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma and sat for the Post-UTME examinations for the 2014/2015 academic session that the University has release her Merit admission list of successful candidates.
The 2014/2015 Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Admission List of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various degree programmes of The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma has been upload online on the school portal in PDF Format.
Candidates can now check their admission status online by CLICKING HERE
Successful candidates are expected to read carefully and follow the following guidelines to complete their acceptance and registration.
Acceptance/Registration and Resumption Guidelines for Newly Admitted Candidates
1. Candidate should check the University website www.fudutsinma.edu.ng to confirm that their names are on the admission list and Department/Programme of Study admitted in the University.
2. Candidates are advised to study carefully from the University website the specific Departmental subjects requirements before coming to the University to start registration.
3. All candidates should note that, the University requires Credit pass in English and Mathematics in all its programmes.
4. Successful candidates of 2014/2015 Session admissions are to report to the University for clearance/Registration from Monday 22nd to Friday, 26th September, 2014.
5. The academic activities for the first semester of 2014/2015 Session will commence on Monday 29th September, 2014 Undertaking Against Cultism.
All admitted candidates must download the Undertaking Against Cultism (Form FUD/01) from the University Portal. Both the Parent/Guardian and the candidate must sign a copy of the form and tender it at registration point in the University (Note that you will not be registered without the signed form).
Support and Inquiries For any inquiry or support use the following help lines: For e-mails: info@ fudutsinma.edu.ng
Telephone and text message: 08177451899, 08025350544, And 08106876614 On campus: ICT Help Desk.
Newly admitted candidates stand the chance of losing the provisional admission slots if they do not undergo the screening/clearance process and pay the acceptance fees within the stipulated period from 22nd September to Friday 26th September, 2014.
Limited hostel accommodation is available on first-come-first-serve basis for male students, however the University shall endeavour to provide female students accommodation in the Hostels. Rooms will be automatically allocated to a student by the portal upon payment of fees. After registering on the portal, download Form FUD/06 to know the hostel you are allocated.
Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission
All newly admitted candidates are required to pay a mandatory acceptance charge of N10, 000 only and print Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUD/02). Courses for the Semester Check the courses you are to offer in the first semester on the University portal. Make sure you don¡¯t register more than 24 credit units.
List of Items to Bring for Clearance and Verification Come along with the following Items:
Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUD/02) from the Portal Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission from the Portal Printed copy of Admission Letter from JAMB website www.jambonline.org.ng/unifiedtme
Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate
Original and photocopy of O Level certificates/statement of results.
Two copies of passport photograph.
Letter of Reference from a person of reputable standing in the society vouching for your good behaviour.
A signed copy of Undertaking Against Cultism (Form FUD/01) downloaded from the University website www.fudutsinma.edu,ng
Confirmation of Registration
Once you fill your forms online and click submit, check back on the portal after 2 days using your username and password to print the approved registration forms.
Authentication of NECO/WAEC /NABTEB Results for Newly Admitted Candidates
All newly admitted candidates should submit a copy of NECO, WAEC or NABTEB statement of results at the registration point in the academic office for authentication/verification of all qualifications presented for admission.
FEES/CHARGES FOR 2014/2015 SESSION
The fee schedule for 2013/2014 academic session is as shown Here
Guidelines on Payment
Successful candidates wishing to make payment of the charges are advised to take note of the following payment options which can be made from anywhere within the country:
Three Payment options are available for candidates to choose from in order to make payments.
a) Cash Payment at Designated Banks
b) ATM payment at ATM Machines Across the Country
c) WEB on the Quickteller platform.
a. For cash payments; Visit any branch of
i. United Bank for Africa
ii. Guarantee Trust Bank
iii. First Bank of Nigeria
iv. Zenith Bank Plc
Note that you will be required to present a printout of your Transaction ID slip in the bank. After Payment has been received from you, a Payment Slip will be issued to you from the bank b. For ATM; Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
select Quickteller from the ATM menu select pay bills Fill in the Transaction ID generated from the our portal when you are requested to enter the Customer ID Fill in 65101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your payment slip c. For Web; Visit the Quickteller website to complete your transaction. visit www.quickteller.com/fudmapay insert your transaction ID insert your email and mobile number and click “continue” follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment Print out the payment confirmation slip Return to the portal and printout a payment confirmation slip
Registration Guidelines/Procedure for Newly
1. Check the University website www.fudutsinma.edu.ng to confirm that your name is on the admission list and Department/Programme of Study you are admitted to study in the University. 2. If your name is on the admission list, download the Undertaking Against Cultism (Form FUD/01) from http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.n g/admissions .
3. Check the JAMB website and print your original admission letter from www.jambonline.org.ng/unifi edtme to be tendered during clearance at the Academic Office.
4. Log onto the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.n g/admissions to generate a transaction id for payment of Acceptance fees.
5. Use any of the payment options listed below to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000) as Acceptance Fee (You will be given a Pin Number on a Receipt printout).
6. Go to the University portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.n g/admissions and use the Pin number to printout your Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUD/02).
7. Sign a copy of the Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission and take along with you all your original certificates and two copies of passport photograph to the Academic Office when reporting for registration. (You are advised to clear with the Academic Office before proceeding to the Bank to pay school charges).
8. Proceed to the screening center with all required documents as listed above for screening and verification of results.
9. On successful Screening from the Academic Office, login into the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.n g/admissions and generate a transaction ID for payment of mandatory school charges.
10. Proceed to pay using any of the payment options available. (You will be required to present the transaction ID generated before payment)
11. Proceed to ICT Directorate for a Passport Photograph that will be uploaded to the University Portal.
12. After paying the mandatory school charges, proceed to your department for documentation.
13. After documentation at the department, login into the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.n g/admissions to complete your semester course Registration.
14. Return back to the portal after 24hr to check if your registration has been approved, if not, proceed to your department.
15. After registering, print the following forms: a. b. c. d. e. Student Data Form (Form FUD/03) Course Registration Form (Form FUD/04) Medical Report Form (Form FUD/05) Accommodation Form (Form FUD/06) Matriculation Oath (Form FUD/07)
16. Go to the University Clinic with the Medical Report Form (Form FUD/05) for medical checkup and doctor report.
17. If you require hostel accommodation, login to the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.n g/admissions and generate a transaction ID, then proceed to pay using any of the available payment options, after payment return back to the portal to print out your receipt which will contain your room number.
Congratulation to all successful candidates.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…