Fed Poly, Ilaro Release 2015/2016 ND Full-Time Admission List. This is to inform all candidates who duly registered and participated in the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2015/2016 Post-UTME screening exercise that the admission list of candidates who have been offered provisional into the Full-Time National Diploma programmes of the Institution for the 2015/2016 academic session has been release.
The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2015/2016 ND Full-Time admission list has been fully uploaded on the school portal. However, the list is in PDF format. Candidates are advised to use a computer/mobile devise that can read PDF file to view the admission list.
Candidates can now check their admission status by clicking on the following link; http://www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/web/images/pdf/NewPDF2015/admission%20list%202015.pdf
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/APPLICATION FORM FEES
ALL CANDIDATES OFFERED ADMISSION IN THE 2015/2016 SESSION FOR FULL TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES ARE TO PAY AN ACCEPTANCE AND APPLICATION FORM FEE OF THIRTY THREE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED NAIRA (N33,700.00) ONLY (THIS PAYMENT INCLUDES ALL BANK CHARGES).
1. Applicant checks their admission status using the same card used to check PUTME Examination Results. Applicant prints out an Admission Notification slip if admitted.
2. Applicant generates acceptance fee invoice.
3. Applicant proceeds to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee.
4. Applicant inputs the confirmation order number obtained from the bank to generate an e-receipt for the acceptance fee payment made.
5. Applicant prints out Admission Letter.
6. Applicant modifies O-level result if he/she has changes to make
7. Applicant is automatically cleared based on the O-level criteria for the department
8. Cleared applicants generate school fee invoice.
9. Applicant proceeds to the bank to make payment of school fee.
10. Applicant inputs his confirmation order number to generate an e-receipt for the school fee payment made.
11. Applicant prints Financial Clearance
12. Applicant is assigned matriculation number and enabled for Course Registration.
13. Student proceeds to register courses and prints out Course Form.
14. Student completes student’s file with the information required, puts documents printed online in file and submits to School Office.
Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance/ application form fees for FIRST LIST of ND Full -Time is THURSDAY, 22ND OCTOBER, 2015
Congratulation to all admitted students.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…