EKSU Releases 2015/2016 Post-UTME Results. Authorities of Ekiti State University (EKSU) on Thursday, 06 August, 2015 announced the official release of the results of Candidates, who participated in its 2015/2016 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
The EKSU 2015/2016 Post-UTME result has been fully upload on the school portal.
GUIDELINES FOR EKSU POST-UTME RESULTS CHECKING
PLEASE ADHERE STRICTLY TO THE PROCEDURE BELOW
1. Click here to go to the application portal
2. Log-in with your existing login details on the Apply portal (i.e. the email address and password used to register for the Screening Exercise)
3. Expand the ‘Result Checking’ tab
4. Click on ‘Check’ link on POST UTME SCREENING RESULTS 2015/2016 SESSION
5. Click on ‘Print Invoice’, then proceed to the Bank to make a payment of =N= 1,000 only via Etranzact. This amount also covers Admission checking.
6. Upon successful payment, re-visit this page and log-in here
7. Log in with your account details (Email address and Password) and click on ‘RESUME’ button on ‘MY SAVED APPLICATIONS’
8. Enter your JAMB Registration Number, then click on ‘Show Result’.
9. Thereafter, click on ‘Print Result’ to print your result.
Important Notice : UTME candidates are graded over 50 and Direct Entry Candidates over 100
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….