Candidates in the last UTME who choosed the Ekiti State University, EKSU for the 2013/2014 JAMB UTME should be informed about EKSU UTME Cut-off Mark, Post-UTME Cut-Off Mark & other Admission Requirements.
Eksu UTME, Post-UTME Cut-Off Marks & Admissions Requirements For 2013/2014 Session
1. EKSU Requirement for Admission via UTME (100 level)
2. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Languageat the SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations at not more than two sittings.
3. UTME score of at least 200 In All Programmes.
4. Candidates must make EKSU as their 1st and/or 2nd choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
5. Final selection will be based on the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests.
EKSU Admission Requirement through Direct Entry (200 Level)
1. Minimum of credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Languageat SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification at not more than two sittings.
2. Must possess an HND, OND or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in EKSU.
3. An acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the direct entry screening result.
Note:- EKSU Admission is strictly on merit.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…