DELSU 2015/2016 Post-UTME Screening Dates And Procedure Announced. This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
1. Although Jamb decided the cut off for the Delta State University, Abraka, all candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 180 and above can apply, but they must submit a copy of the jamb result with a scratch card attached to verify the result.
2. The venue for the examination will be at sites II and III
3. The Post UTME shall be by Computer Based Test (CBT)
4. On-line application will start from Monday 27th July, 2015
5. Application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Friday 14th August, 2015
6. Screening will commence on 19th August, 2015 at 8.00am
SUBJECT FOR SCREENING:
Candidates will be screened for knowledge in the relevant UME subjects for their chosen course of study.
1. Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N3,000.00 (three thousand naira only) for the screening and for accessing the result online. This does not include bank charges. Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
v Unity Bank
v Zenith Bank
v Fidelity Bank
Ø Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VITUAL PIN
i. Visit www.delsuonline.com
ii. Click online Application
iii. Click Start
iv. Click Post-UTME or Post-Direct entry
v. Click Start
vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
ix. Visit any of the specified banks for payment
2. (a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2015 POST-UTME Screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on venue.
(f) Candidates should visit www.delsu.edu.ng to print venue of examination a day after closure of application form.
(g) Candidates are expected to identify their venue and seat number before the scheduled date of examination.
(h) Candidates are required to come to the screening venue with the following:
i. A copy of print-out of venue and seat number
ii. A copy of the print-out of completed on-line confirmation of application.
iii. UTME Result Slip
iv. Two recent passport sized coloured photographs with the full names of candidate and signature on the reversed side of the photograph.
*Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
*GSM phones and bags are not allowed into the screening venue
*Parents, Guardians and well wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the screening exercise.
*Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….