This is to inform members of the public that the Management of Covenant University has finally release its admission list of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various degree programme of Covenant University for the 2015/2016 academic session.
The 2015/2016 Covenant University admission list of successful candidates have been fully upload on the school portal
How To Check Covenant University 2015/2016 Admission List.
- Candidates can access the admission list by clicking the file below to download the admission list
- Covenant University 2015/2016 admission list
Now that you have been admitted into Covenant University, please note the following:
1. Print out your Admission Notification Slip
* Go to portal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng* Click on: “click here to print notification of admission”* Insert your application number (Check your application number from your application form)* Print out your PROVISIONAL ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP
2. Pay Required Fees* Go to portal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng* Log in with your application number as both matric and password* Click on “pay fees” to pay fees (Acceptance Fee and/or Balance)* See bottom of page and “click here to proceed”* If you are paying Acceptance fee, insert the amount* Select Acceptance Fee in the drop down box* Click to proceed* Choose Mode of Payment – CU PIN (Bank Payment): See list of banks to pay into. You will be given a unique CU-PIN for the value of the acceptance or balance fee – College Pay (WebPay): You can pay using your Nigerian debit card.* If you chose CU PIN, insert receipt number as given from the bank and insert PIN* If you chose WebPay, click to pay after confirmation of payment values* Once transaction is confirmed successful, click on “Print Receipt”
PS: You can repeat the steps in 2 to make balance payment before August 9, 2015
3. Be on the lookout on the University Website and your given personalised addresses with the University for Resumption Protocols.
LIST OF BANKS WHERE YOU CAN WALK IN TO SECURE CU-PIN FOR PAYMENT OF FEES
1. Access Bank Plc
2. Covenant Microfinance Bank
3. Diamond Bank Plc
4. Ecobank Plc
5. First Bank of Nigeria Plc
6. First City Monument Bank Plc
7. GTBank Plc
8. Heritage Bank Plc
9. Keystone Bank Plc
10. Skye Bank Plc
11. Sterling Bank Plc
12. UBA Plc
13. Union Bank Plc
14. Wema Bank Plc
15. Zenith Bank Plc
Congratulation to all successful candidates.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….