IRK OBJ ANSWERS
(¡) Shari’ah means a path the technical meaning is the law of that guides man to the attainment of Allah’s pleasure
(¡¡) shari’ah also it the way to successin the world and the hereafter.
SHARIA: Islamic law based on the teachings of the Koran and the traditions of the Prophet (Hadith and Sunna), prescribing both religious and secular duties and sometimes penalties for lawbreaking.
7a) Shari’a ix a law regulatn d ways of life coatin toward allah.
This law and ways of life were reveald to man by allah himself through his prophet (SAW)
1. Say (O Muhammad ( ) to these Mushrikun and Kafirun): “O Al-Kafirun (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and inAl- Qadar, etc.)!
2. “I worship not that which you worship,
3. “Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4. “And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
5. “Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6. “To you be your religion, and to me my religion