Authorities of the Benue State University has annouced the official release of the second batch of Preliminary Science admission list of successful candidates, who particpated in its 2014/2015 post-Unified Tertiary Matricluation Examination (UTME).
The 2014/2015 BSUM second batch of Preliminary Science Admission List of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various degree programmes of the Benue State University (BSUM) is now accessible online at the school’s portal.
Prospective candidates who participated in the Post UTME screening exercise can Now check their admission status via the school portal by clicking Here
On the landing page, Enter your UTME registration number in the text box provided on the left and click on “Submit” to see your Admission Status.
Successful candidates must follow the under listed guidelines to complete their registration process.
1. Confirm your admission status at either Union Bank or Unity Bank (Opposite NEPA Office), Otukpo Road (N400.00).
2. Pay for acceptance letter and School Fees using the folloing details:
– Bank: 1. Union Bank, Otukpo Road only. – (Acct. No. – 0025169550)
2. Unity Bank (Opposite NEPA Office) – (Acct. No. 0022927770)
– Student’s No. – Your application nuber
– Session: 2014/2015
– Payment type: (a) Acceptance letter (N5, 000.00)
(b) School fees (whole Session)
– Indigenes – N60, 000.00
– Non – Indigenes – N100, 000.00
– Programme: Preliminary Science
3. Collect your receipt from the Bank after payment, take it to the Bursary Department for verification and proceed to Preliminary Science Office for registration with the following:
A. Original of Admission Letter
B. Receipt of Fees paid
C. Original WAEC and / or NECO result(s)
D. Original L.G.A. Certificate
E. Original Birth Certificate
F. 5 Passport sized photographs
G. 1 photocopy each of A – E
Lectures shall commence fully on 13th October, 2014.
Congratulation to all successful candidates