Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Preliminary Science programme, Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2015/2016 Session.
Those seeking admission into the Preliminary Science Programme ihereinafter called pre-science) must fulfill the following conditions:
- Candidates should posses NECO/WAEC Certificate or the GCE ordinary level or its equivalent, with Credit level Passes in at least four subjects at not more than two sittings, two of which must be in the Core Science subjects (Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology).
- Please note that, MAY/JUNE 2015 examination results are valid for admission but November 2015 examination results are NOT valid for admission in 2015/2016 academic year.
- Candidates who do not meet the above conditions need not apply.
The receipt of completed application forms with (attached) photocopies of relevant credentials shall close October 2, 2015.
NOTE: Sale of forms shall commence from 13th August and end on 2nd October, 2015. Forms submitted after the closing date shall never be treated.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application for Preliminary Science Programme is on-line, and the following steps must be strictly for a successful application.
- Visit the BSU Website on www.bsum.edu.ng
- Under ‘Academic Matters’ section, select “Application Forms” and the click on “Remedial”.
- You will be asked to select the most preferred Remedial Course. There are two forms here, namely “Pre-application form” and “Continue Application”.
- Fill the Pre-application form and print the payment invoice. Take the invoice to the under listed banks and make your payment of non-refundable application fee of N5, 000.00 (five thousand naira) only.
- Get back to the website and logon through the same link and continue with the application through the “Continue Application” menu.
*Union Bank Plc – Banks Road, Makurdi.
*Unity Bank Plc (Opposite PHCN) – Banks Road, Makurdi
To Apply, please click the link below:
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….