Breaking: I Have Information On Abducted Schoolgirls – Governor Shettima

Filed in EDUCATION NEWS by on May 12, 2014 0 Comments

The governor of Nigeria’s Borno state says he has information on the whereabouts of about 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Islamist group Boko Haram.

Governor Kashim Shettima said he had passed reports of the sightings of the girls to the military for verification.

Mr Shettima added that he did not think the girls had been taken across the border to Chad or Cameroon.

Now that Shettima, Borno State Governor says he knows the whereabout of the Chibok girls, that they are still in Nigeria and not taken to Cameroon or Chad, can we all start asking him to bring back these girls because the game is over now?

He arranged this kidnapping in the first place. It was a collective efforts of his and that of the northern leaders that were against the World Economic Forum hosted in ABUJA last week. They tried Nyanya Bombing to scare away the visiting world leaders and portray Abuja not safe and declare Jonathan as a failed leader. When that failed, Shettima told the WAEC officials to let the girls come for the physics exams in Chibok that he’ll provide security for them. Why can’t the children come during the day for the exam and go back to there various houses. Why were they asked to stay in a hostel just to write a single paper and they ended up being kidnapped during the night after the exam?

The reason is very simple. He want them kidnapped, put in a safe house somewhere in Borno state and then roll out a propaganda machine in the media that’ll attract the world’s attention and these visitors would be scared away.

The game is over Governor Shettima. Bring back our girls.

Stay updated with all Nigeria University news, Polytechnic news, Post-Utme, Jamb Results and more; Join/Like Us now on Facebook and twitter

Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *