The BlackBerry Scholars Program is a global four-year scholarship program for outstanding women entering their first year of undergraduate study at an accredited college or university. The Program is designed to help increase the number of women in the fields of study influencing the future of mobile computing, including Science, Technology, Engineering and Math, and particularly those with an interest and/or aptitude in the mobile computing space.
• All applicants must be female and age 18 or older (or the equivalent age of majority where you live). If the applicant is a minor, consent for participation in the program and acceptanceof the Award is required from their parent or legal guardian at the time of application for the Program.
• The Program is open to U.S.and non-U.S. students worldwide, unless other wise indicated in the stated terms and conditions or in other documentation associated with the Program.
• Applicants must be entering as a full-time first year undergraduate in the 2013-2014 academic year at an accredited college or university and planning to pursue a course of study majoring or concentrating in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics. Transfer between Science, Technology and Math programs will not affect payment of the award, however BlackBerry must be notified prior to any transfer.
• Employees of BlackBerry and members of the scholarship selection panel, and members of their immediate families or others living in the same household, are not eligible for a scholarship through the Program and should not apply.
• Applicants must not have ever been convicted of a crime or have acted in a manner that will bring BlackBerry into disrepute, in BlackBerry’s sole discretion.
For further Detaileds Click Here:
Interested candidates are to click the link below to Apply:
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…