BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY ANNOUNCE RESUMPTION DATE OF FRESH STUDENTS FOR THE 2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Management of Benue State University has approved Monday 3rd March, 2014 as resumption date for all fresh students for the 2013/2014 academic session.
1.Accordingly, all newly admitted candidates are to note that screening of candidates for eligibility for registration has commenced online.
2. Direct entry candidates should also proceed to the Benue State University Website on www.bsum.edu.ng and click on ‘Pre-Registration Forms (DE)’ under the ‘BSU Portal’ section and upload the following credentials online:
i. O’ level WASC/SSCE Certificates
ii. A’ level NCE, IJMBE, Diploma etc Certificates
iii. Certificate of State Origin
iv. Birth Certificate
v. Marriage Certificates/Affidavits
vi. Change of name advertorial
3. UTME candidates who are yet to upload the credentials listed in i – vi above should also do so by proceeding to the Benue State University website on www.bsum.edu.ng and click on ‘Pre-Registration Forms (PUTME)’ under the ‘BSU Portal’ section and upload the above documents as well.
4. Using the same link as above to the University website, successful students are to go to the ‘BSU Portal’ section and login using their JAMB registration number as username and password on payment of N5, 000.00 acceptance and processing fees for the transactions.
5. Candidates who successfully complete the processes listed above should print admission letter and the completed admission forms as from Monday, 17th February, 2014.
6. Candidates shall receive instructions on the next line of action regarding their full registration into programmes of their admission from the Academic Office.
7. Candidates are to note the above guidelines for a hitch free registration exercise and subsequent matriculation into the University.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…